Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
Academic Media specialises in the supply of branded products including print and promotional products and is dedicated to supplying quality products and services. Branded products cannot be returned due to change of mind or customer error. In the event you feel there is a quality issue with a product you have received please contact us to discuss your concerns.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Please read the following carefully to ensure you are fully aware of your rights under this policy and our obligations to you.
Clearance products and Confectionary cannot be returned once ordered.
Academic Media reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Time Frame: Academic Media must be notified of any quality issues regarding products within 14 days of receipt.
Limitation of Liability: Academic Media will not accept a returned product where in its reasonable opinion the product is not faulty, the customer has caused the product to become unacceptable or failed to take steps to prevent the product from becoming unacceptable or where the product has been damaged by abnormal use or use not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions. Academic Media reserves the right to recover its reasonable Cost in relation to goods returned in these circumstances. To the extent permitted by law, under this Returns Policy Academic Media shall not be liable for collateral, consequential, indirect, incidental or exemplary damages, or any lost profits, loss of data or loss of use, related to the goods.
Academic Media will accept product returns where:
- The product is faulty or is not of acceptable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose
Should you have a major problem with a product and its return is approved, you may be entitled to a replacement or refund as follows:
- Replacement products will be of an identical type to the product originally supplied, subject to availability.
- Refunds will be the same amount you have already paid, provided in the same form as your original payment.
- We may take into account how much time has passed since you bought the product considering the following factors; type of product, how you are likely to use the product, the length of time for which it is reasonable for the product to be used and the amount of use it could reasonably be expected to tolerate before the failure becomes noticeable.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
Repair Notice: Where Academic Media accepts for repair or on behalf of a repairer, goods capable of storing user-generated data, the customer acknowledges that the repair of that product may result in the loss of customer data. Customers are advised to keep a hard copy of any important data and remove all sensitive information prior to submitting goods for repair.
On printed Paper Products or flat rate of 25$ per order
Voucher for 5% OFF
Create an account and receive voucher for 5% off your first order
We are available:
1300 726 445