Past Yearbook Designs
Have a look at a few of our previous projects and see if anything catches your eye! Whether you are simply after some design tips or wanting someone to do the whole yearbook for you, you’ve come to the right place.
Our team of graphic designers will patiently guide and lead you through the process, from early style-development stages to the very final print outcome. There are always opportunities to make changes and edits, so don’t stress if you’ve missed something after submitting information for the first time. We will never hit the print button until you are happy with your yearbook design.
In general, we work in the following steps:
- Discuss with our designer about your ideal style and theme for your yearbook.
- Work out the intended page layout and content.
- Send through your content of text and imagery.
- Our designers put together your content and send through an artwork proof for you to check if they’re going in the right direction.
- You advise changes if required.
- Final artwork proof sent and approved by you.
- And we’re done!
Any questions or concerns, just contact us and we will be in touch with you.