Our Specifications & Documentation
Below are documents relating to our graphic design specifications and some templates to assist you in creating your own artwork.
Simply provide us your content and we will do the rest. There is the opportunity to make changes and edits, so there is no need to stress if you missed something in submitting information the first time.
- Discuss with designer about style, theme and process
- Work out an intended page layout and contents
- You send through content or text and imagery
- Designer puts together your content and sends through proof
- You advise of changes
- Final proof sent for sign off
- And we are done
We can print yearbooks from a PDF you supply assuming it has been prepared according to our specifications. PDFs can be created from a multitude of programs such as Adobe InDesign and more.
Ensuring your PDFs comply with the following specifications will ensure the best quality printing possible
- Page size: A4 210mm W x 297mm H
- Bleed: 5mm
- Safe area margins: No important text or images should be within 10mm from all edges, except the gutter wich should be 10mm
- Crop Marks: Included with offset of 2.5mm
- Colour: CMYK
- Image resolutions: 300dpi
A4 Yearbook - Text Templates
A4 Yearbook - PUR Bound
- Above file is for yearbooks that are PUR Bound
- You need to adjust spine width
A4 Yearbook - Stapled
- For Stapled Yearbooks
Need more guidance?
We have in-depth, step-by-step PDF guides ready for you should you ever need it.